Skating rinks, bowling alleys, civic centers, and water parks are finding new ways to monetize their old facilities by retrofitting old lockers with new technology.
There’s something romantic about theme parks and amusement centers. They have a long history of providing the perfect backdrop for young love. According to Female Firsts, there are ten reasons why these destinations are perfect for first dates.
1. It’s a great way to reveal your character! Your ride selection can say a lot about you as a person before you’ve even spoken to each other.
2. Ride queues are inevitable, but the time spent standing in line at the Tunnel of Love is the perfect place to have a chat and get to know each other a bit better.
3. You’re never short of things to talk about! You can chat about the ride you’ve just been on or the burger you’ve just inhaled!
4. Plenty of opportunities for intimacy. Ride seating arrangements often mean you have to get cozy.
5. You don’t have to take yourself too seriously. The relaxed and fun atmosphere means you can go totally crazy.
6. No pressure to dress to impress. Let’s face it; it’d be pretty weird to wear heels or a suit to a theme park.
7. You don’t have to order food conservatively. It’s perfectly OK to pig out without your date judging you.
8. You can impress your date without trying hard. Theme parks are packed with games and activities where it’s socially acceptable to show off!
9. If your date is boring, the rides can entertain you instead! Sometimes first dates are duds. It happens.
10. Your adrenaline is pumping the whole day! The adrenaline rush you feel when you step off one of our coasters for the first time is similar to the feeling you get when you fall in love.
With all of these examples, it’s easy to picture a young couple strolling through the theme park, hand in hand. Of course, such care-free activity is made possible when they are able to leave their cares behind, safely secured in an American Locker.
And while this simple dating ritual hasn’t changed much in the last century, theme parks and guest expectations have changed a lot. People are used to having modern, technology-enabled conveniences available to them wherever they go. And they don’t mind paying for those conveniences; nowadays, they expect it.
You can give your existing guest storage lockers new life and new revenue-generating potential with American Locker’s Tech-Boost Locker Technology. No need to replace anything. We will retrofit your existing guest storage lockers right where they are with all-new technology, giving you more functionality, capability, and revenue-generating possibilities.
Businesses like Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Pace Lockers, SkyZone, and Solutions for Leisure are using Electronic Locker solutions to maximize their revenues and generate cost savings for their unique businesses.
Best of all, thanks to a little American Ingenuity, businesses like these with existing locker systems can take advantage of the advancements available through Electronic Lockers. Our engineers have developed an innovative solution that now allows us to retrofit existing lockers with our state-of-the-art, keyless locker systems.
Our Tech-Boost Locker Technology provides the ultimate solution for guest storage lockers. These electronic, self-service kiosk systems save businesses time and money by making it easy to manage the locker activity in their business. We provide the freedom and flexibility to choose from a variety of applications and configurations. Plus, sophisticated backend reporting makes it easy to manage, track, and reconcile locker activity via a dedicated portal.
Better customer experience. Better business experience. Our years of innovative American manufacturing have led us to create the widest range of customized solutions in the industry. Invented here. Made here. That’s American Ingenuity.