- Mechanical Components are warranted to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and operation for a period of five years from the date of Cole Kepro International, LLC, CKI Locker, LLC dba American Locker (seller) shipment.
- Electrical Components are warranted to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and operation for a period of one year from the date of seller’s shipment.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY:
- Seller’s sole and exclusive obligation hereunder is to repair or replace any defective component(s) provided that the seller receives written notice of the defect during the period of warranty and the purchaser receives written authorization for return of component(s) to seller.
- Any defective item(s) are to be returned to Cole Kepro International, LLC 4170-103 Distribution Circle, North Las Vegas, NV 89030 within 30 days of purchaser’s written notice of the defect.
- The expense of removal and installation of any item(s) of equipment shall not be included in this warranty.
- In no event shall the seller be liable for any special, general, incidental or consequential damages to purchaser or any third party caused by any defective item of equipment whether defect is warranted against or not.
- Cole Kepro International, LLC, CKI Locker, LLC dba American Locker shall have no obligation under this agreement to make repairs or replacement necessitated by act of God, act of terrorism, fault, misuse, modification, negligence or accident of purchaser or other users.
- ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AS TO THE QUALITY, CONDITION, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OTHER THAN THOSE STATED ABOVE IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
AL917-0033 EFFECTIVE DATE June 18, 2018 SUPERSEDES ALL PREVIOUS PUBLISHED OR ASSUMED WARRANTIES