American Locker’s latest technology can be installed into existing lockers, creating new revenue generating opportunities for facility managers and administrators.
Our Electronic Lockers are the ultimate solution for guest storage, parcel collection, click and collect, and asset security. The mechanical design is tried and tested and wholly manufactured in the USA, offering your business with years of reliable operation.
Best of all, thanks to a little American Ingenuity, businesses with existing locker systems can take advantage of the advancements available through Electronic Lockers. Our engineers have developed an innovative solution that now allows us to retrofit existing lockers with our state-of-the-art, keyless locker systems.
These electronic, self-service kiosk systems save businesses time and money by making it easy to manage the locker activity in their business. We provide the freedom and flexibility to choose from a variety of applications and configurations. Plus, sophisticated backend reporting makes it easy to manage, track, and reconcile locker activity via a dedicated portal.
Through retrofitting, American Locker’s keyless locker technology can be installed into existing lockers, creating new revenue-generating opportunities for facility managers and administrators. Installing our new keyless locker technology into existing lockers provides businesses with innovations that improve the guest experience and create new ways to monetize each customer visit.
BETTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. BETTER BUSINESS EXPERIENCE.
We’ve made it affordable and easy through retrofitting to capitalize on the revenue-generating features of our keyless lockers:
• Eliminate the cost of replacing lost keys
• Greatly reduce locker down-time
• Advanced door design dramatically improves security
• Greater convenience, less waiting in line, and no key to deal with make guests much happier
• Innovative crowd management feature dispenses lockers in organized fashion for peak times
• Flexibility for guests to relocate their locker from one location to another
• Illuminated LCD screens with enhanced nighttime use
• IP 67 Rated, engineered to withstand moisture and extreme temperatures
Better customer experience. Better business experience. Our years of innovative American manufacturing have led us to create the widest range of customized solutions in the industry. Invented here. Made here. That’s American Ingenuity.