Pistol Desk-Mounted Lockers (Keyless)$675.00
Desk Mount Pistol Locker – 4 compartments. REAL Combination Locks installed. (Combination automatically resets after each use.) Two management keys included.
- Four Compartments
- Keyless Mechanical Locks
Pistol Wall-Mounted Lockers$410.00
- Prevent scratches with padded shelf and holder
- Avoid unauthorized key duplication with proprietary lock and keying system
- Pop Riveted
Pistol Desk-Mounted Lockers (Keyed)$387.00
Maximum protection when needed most.
4 compartments. Key operated locks installed. Two keys per opening.Add to cart
Statesman Painted Steel Lockers
- Proprietary locking systems featuring: coin, token or key operation with 16 million, non-duplicative key code combinations
- Heavy-duty door closure spring
- Electro-zinc coated, cold-rolled steel aids in rust and corrosion resistance
- 4″ high recessed stainless steel base
Statesman Evidence Lockers (Keyed)
- Key drop to transfer key custody.
- Through-the-wall access with the double door model property ensures a secure chain of evidence.
E-Line ABS Lockers
American Locker E-line cost effective ABS industrial grade plastic lockers, multiple sizes and modular design.
- Stylish design
- Harsh environment friendly
- Adjustable shelves available
- Circular perforated back plates offer good air ventilation and security
- Five color options
- Rust, moisture, salted water & UV resistant
- Durable textured surface
Statesman Junior Lockers
- All Welded Construction no Rivets
- Proprietary Lock and Key System: 16 million key combination allows for coin operation (coin return, coin collect or token use), with no additional parts needed. A key only operation lock is available along with a padlockable hasp unit.
- Stainless steel wear points ensure long trouble-free operation.
Statesman Evidence Lockers (Keyless)
- Keyless System
- Front or Rear Door Option
Mini-Check® Keyless Combination Lockers
- Keyless lock mechanism with 9,999 possible combination codes.
- Codes re-settable by each user.
- Two master keys provided to open locks and re-set user codes.
Admiral Aluminum & Plastic Lockers
- Proprietary 16 million key code combinations
- Non-corrosive plastic and aluminum material
- Coin/token retrieval drawer
- Stainless steel door closure spring
- 4″ High stainless steel base
- Ribbed angled shelves help keep contents dry
Carrington Horizontal Series
- Rear-load, flat-mail delivery mailboxes
- Spacious 10 ½” wide x 2 1/8” high x 16” deep compartments
- Modules constructed of all aluminum extrusions and materials for security
- Doors feature 3/4″ high engraved identification
Mini-Check® Micro Front-Load Lockers (Keyless)
- Anodized Aluminum
- Extruded Aluminum Door 1/8″ Thickness
- Master door access to all compartments. Swings on continuous extruded hinge, featuring top to bottom locking bar
- 7 Patron Doors and 1 Access Door
- Custom Engraving Option
Envoy Employee & Student Lockers
- All-welded painted steel locker, welded hasp assembly.
- Available in 1-6 tiers
- 1 Tier Model: Hat shelf, coat hooks (standard)
- 2 Tier: Coat hooks (standard)
- 4” high recessed painted steel base
Postal 2000 Lockers (Rear-Loading)
- Each door is equipped with a 5-pin cam lock (1000 changes) and 2 keys.
- Shelves are high impact polymer.
- Completely assembled and pre-drilled for easy installation.
- Modules available in both full and 1/2 sizes (4 or 8 compartments).
Mini-Check® High Security Lockers (Coin or Token)
- Coin operation ranges from one nickel to 3 quarters and a dollar coin
- Coins can be retained
- Locks can be activated with tokens or key only for free service
- Key and cylinder easily removed from lock and is owner replaceable
- Proprietary keys offering a minimum of 16 million changes and bearing surface reinforcement
NOTICE: Minimum Online Parts order is $100. Free shipping on all orders over $200 shipped in the U.S.