Postal 4C Horizontal Series
- Lightweight for easier handling, installation, and reduced shipping costs
- Triple bolt catch on two-five points, stainless steel lock (depending on size)
- Exclusive “L” extrusion on every door to withstand prying
- Full-length concealed hinge
- Shelves riveted for added security
- Easy-to-read number plates
- Shelves are high impact polymer
- Completely assembled and pre-drilled for easy installation
- Modules available in both full and 1/2 sizes (4 or 8 compartments)
- Meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards
Statesman Evidence Lockers (Keyed)
- Key drop to transfer key custody.
- Through-the-wall access with the double door model property ensures a secure chain of evidence.
Statesman Junior Lockers
- All Welded Construction no Rivets
- Proprietary Lock and Key System: 16 million key combination allows for coin operation (coin return, coin collect or token use), with no additional parts needed. A key only operation lock is available along with a padlockable hasp unit.
- Stainless steel wear points ensure long trouble-free operation.
Statesman Painted Steel Lockers
- Proprietary locking systems featuring: coin, token or key operation with 16 million, non-duplicative key code combinations
- Heavy-duty door closure spring
- Electro-zinc coated, cold-rolled steel aids in rust and corrosion resistance
- 4″ high recessed stainless steel base