Made in America. Built to last.
American Locker delivers the highest quality and most secure lockers…worldwide. For over 85 years, we’ve exceeded client expectations by creating customized storage, distribution and inventory management solutions based on individual and industry needs. Internationally recognized by our iconic key with the plastic orange cap, American Locker is proud to be the only locker company that manufactures and controls its own distribution of over 16 million non-duplicative keys, locks and cylinders. Our innovative keyless lock system has become widely popular across all industries for those seeking self-service, low-maintenance storage solutions.
Our customized locker solutions are highly sought-after in a wide-range of industries, including amusement parks, water parks, ski resorts, health clubs, law enforcement, military, universities, and corporations. How popular is American Locker? We have supplied lockers to 12 of the 20 largest amusement parks, 12 of the 15 largest waterparks and the 3 largest ski resorts in North America. As the leading manufacturer of multi-tenant mailboxes and custom electrical enclosures, we are proud to be the #1 choice for commercial and residential property owners.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to be the world’s premier metal fabrication company focused on branded secure storage solutions. We will provide quality, value-added products in a timely manner that meet or exceed the needs of our customers. We will continually strive to improve our products and business processes.
Our Core Values
The following list of core values reflects what is truly important to us as an organization. These are not values that change over time, situations or persons, but rather are foundations of company culture. They represent who we are and who we aspire to be. The values we demonstrate affect all stakeholders, customers, suppliers, employees and shareholders.
- Customer Service – Key to sustaining enterprise profits and growth.
- Integrity – High standards of business ethics both internally and externally.
- Continuous Improvement – A personal and organizational philosophy.
- Respect – What our culture looks like.
- Professionalism – Requires we be clear and consistent in all communications.
- Teamwork – Doing our job, holding each other accountable and celebrating the organization’s success.
- Profitable Growth – Profits are essential to creating prosperity for all stakeholders.